Melting/Melted Body Butters:
- As the weather starts to get warmer outside, your body butters may melt during transit.
- The Whip appearance may not be there, this is out of our control.
- To get the body butter to harden, simply allow it to naturally harden up at room temperature.
- Keep body butters at room temperature or cooler.
- Keep AWAY from Heat, Windows, Direct Sunlight, etc.
- Regular orders take 2-7 business days to process before they're shipped
- Shipping usually takes 4-10 days to arrive to you for most U.S orders.
- Melanin Marie Beauty is not responsible for packages lost in the mail or packages after notified as delivered.
Return/ Exchange Policy:
- No Returns or Exchanges on products. If a product was received spilled, cracked, melted, etc. send a picture to our business email at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping.
Help, I haven't received my package:
- If your package is lost, stolen, or you haven't received it after 10 business days (U.S. Orders) & 45 business days (International Orders);please contact your local USPS and provide them your tracking number. If you need your tracking number, email us at email@example.com to obtain it.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
Our company is hosted on the Shopify.com platform. Shopify.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Shopify.com’s data storage, databases, and general Shopify.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Shopify.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org